Sunday 5 March 2023

Day 16 - end of week 2

What a day!!!

62km bike ride
Mad dash home for quick shower then jumped on my town bike and shot up to Piecarumba for a late lunch
I'm now watching the Hans Zimmer documentary that I recorded the other day and I feel awesome!

Who knows if I'll be tired / sore tomorrow when swimming / gym / yoga / afternoon tea and evening drinks but right now my body feels strong and fabulous 🥳

Plus I'm excited for week 3
I've identified my rest day for the next 8 days of training - each block includes my 4 day mini break plus my 4 days of 8am-8pm of work. 

I've also identified the work days when I'll be up at 6am to enable me to get to the gym or a swim before work, or to cycle to Wide Lane and catch the train to Winchester from Southampton Airport Parkway so I get some cheeky bike rides in.

#LizzieGoesLong is starting to take shape

Will also look at starting to get my fundraising in place for SIBs over the next few days 🤗

 


No comments: