Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year! Operation Fit and Healthy is baaaaaaack :)

I think I had PTSD from Weymouth 70.3

But I reckon I've finally got over the horror of it and am now ready to focus on my 2018 season. Needless to say making sure I actually do enough training for my upcoming events will be my major focus 

Although I also loved the event - all eight hours twenty four minutes and twenty seven seconds. And my feelings of total and utter epic accomplishment are second to none. Just look at the pic taken in the finishing chute for proof x

So what have I done to kick start of&h?
I've made a pact with myself that I'll swim every day that I'm at the Jubilee Sports Centre and I've signed up to Runcamps Runuary. 

30/12 - 20mins of splashing about while chatting to Sarah
31/12 - 400m 9.33.02
01/01 - 350m 8.05.96 (mis-counted!)
02/01 - 400m 9.25.25 and 35mins at Hurtbox 

Plus I'm focused on losing 20lbs by the Brighton Marathon in 14 weeks time. 

Wahooooooooo
Let's do this!!!!!!

No comments: