Sunday 14 January 2018

And out the other side after 8 days of illness

Well I wasn't quite expecting this training pause...

It was all going so well!
Saturday must have done about 20 miles of cycling then Auntie's 80th.  Was starting to feel a bit peaky, didn't have any alcohol so decided to whoop and cheer the gang at the cc6 instead of racing.

Monday was training Uni so went into work. And that was all she wrote for the rest of the week. 

Called in sick Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Thought I might be okay Friday so off to lidls for supplies. Spent about half an hour on the sofa recovering so decided mabes not quite recovered!!!

Friday was also spent in pj's. Have watched alot of Netflix. 

Met Suzanne for a cuppa at Tudor House Saturday morning (no parkrun). Had a walk. Then in for the rest of the day.

Sunday - whooped and cheered at Stubbington. Drank tea. Loved it. Popped into A's on way home. Back by 3pm. Tidied. Pottered. Now in for the evening and the divisional round of the playoffs. 

Will def be back at work tomorrow 12 noon. 
Will gently get back into Operation Brighton Marathon this week. 

Overall though I'm feeling positive for my training, happy in the knowledge I've allowed myself to rest and recuperate from my lurgy :)

No comments: