Sunday 8 October 2017

Finally back running!!

And she's baaaaaack!!
This time three weeks ago i'd just finished Weymouth 70.3 :)

I then spent two weeks recovering and last week i had a cold. So today really is my first run since the half marathon at the end of the half ironman. 

It was okay. 
Took awhile to decide i was enjoying it but then i remembered what "dig in Dan" my PT for the Great South Run in 2011 said about running and that it takes about 20mins for your body to warm up and relax so anything before 20mins will feel hard.

So glad i went out. Approx two miles in 24.46.93 and then 6.01.49 mins of stretching. Am now eating apple cake round Vik's. 

30.48.42 mins of exercise 
2 pieces apple cake
1 cup of tea.

It's great to be back.

Oh and the pic is my view half way through my run x

No comments: