Tuesday 30 May 2017

Two HB sessions and a S&C and it's only Tuesday :)

As you can see from the pics i've yet to do a HB session without stopping! I'm sure that day will.come. I know i've been.close but neither tonights or yesterday mornings were close.

It's like i feel tired, tell myself i'm tired so stop. Obviously i can do the session without stopping as it's all set to my ftp - my sweet spot of 'working at this will feel horrific but you absolutly can do it'.

I know it's going to be horrific so don't even try! 

My journey to the Weymouth half IM will have to include a way to ignore my feelings of fatigue and just keep going. Oh boy these next few months are going to hurt!!!

S&C as usual.was brilliant fun. But again i did do stopping. Mabes when it goes outside i'll be able to focus on keeping going.

Oh and i want to lose 30lbs which is about 2lbs a week from now to 17/9 and the half IM :) Needless to say Suzanne isnt convinced as she howled with laughter and practically fell off her bike. Well lets just see who's laughing in September!! 

Mabes i'll do a weight loss watch for OF&H. 

I'm at 'wanting to be W minus 30 by 17/9'. 
So today is officially my start date :)

No comments: