Friday 5 May 2017

Ooops pressed Send way too quick!!

Where was i? 
We've arrived at Eastleigh Lakeside... Omg, so.many familiar faces from Tri Club and Lordshill Road Runners plus Pammie and Muts and baby Morgelyn. 

The 300m swim was actually okay. The lake was cold but not stupid freezing. It took maybe 150m to get into my rhythm but when i did i felt strong which is good news for the Swashbuckler standard in a couple of weeks.

Transition - bit slow and my feet felt like little blocks.of ice.

2.5k run - i kept going even though i was convinced my sock was all ruffled up inside my trainers. Lovely hot shower then off to the Dancing Man for food, drinks and laughter. 

Waved the girls off today, will see then Sunday. Had a snooze :)

Hurtbox session. Tough but kept going. I'm certainly getting so much stronger on the bike. 

No comments: