Tuesday 2 May 2017

S&C and HB - fatigued but I did do a sprint tri yesterday :)

Up until now i was wondering why my two workouts today felt quite tough. I did a blinking sprint triathlon yesterday so duh, i'm going to be quite tired!!

Lisa, mate from LRR who's a good runner did her first ever triathlon yesterday and said she was more shattered than any running event. I never think about how exhausting the triathlons are because i just do them. Well this eve i did find it tough. I didnt do the full 30secs of quite a few of the exercises and you can see how tough i found the bike session.

But yay for going. 
And thank god i've been able to swop from the middle to standard distance for the Swashbuckler in three weeks time. I am not at all middle distance race ready. I asked Race New Forest if there was a cut off for the standard. Nope. Got seven hours to complete it as the marshals will have to be out for the middle distance race. Phew. Pressure is totally off. I feel so releived.

And check out all my medals :)

No comments: