Wednesday 15 June 2016

Mile of miles - spectator then Hurtbox - participant.

Mile of miles at the sports centre this evening which I watched maybe twenty mins of before hurtbox session. Various running clubs with max of three teams of ten (with at least two women) each of which run a mile. Quickest team wins. Was lovely to see so many running and tri club chums :)

Then Hurtbox. OMG!!!  Was me and Lindsey and boy did we work hard!!! Was brilliant fun though. Loved the fact that our two coaches were both back from their recent full and half ironman races. They looked remarkedly chipper.

Basically Lindsey and I worked ridiculously hard for at least thirty mins, then very hard for about twenty mins with abit of recovery time. Then I forgot my lock so had to cycle back from Shirley High Street. I'm very tired. Booked myself in for another session this Friday. What am I like?????

Screenshot of the workout :)

No comments: