Monday 1 September 2014

Great open water swim this eve.

Just a quick update

Was at HOWSC this eve with Katherine and Suzanne.

Three laps of approx 630-650m

14.30.28
12.53.71
12.41.28
01.39.44 - from bouy to quayside

Total distance = approx 1.9km
Total time = 41.44.71

I'm utterly delighted :)

The swim was okay!
Yes I was bored at first but then by the middle of the second lap I  started to feel all glidey and relaxed. And by the end of the third I did seriously wonder about doing a fourth.

I didn't.
But delighted to know I was considering it :)

Am I ready? Well I'm still planning on doing the half ironman and I've still got at least a week of training left (loads of swimming planned) so yes, I'm def getting there.

Maybe the gym tomorrow morning and boxing Tuesday eve.

Cheers :)

www.everyclick.com/halfanironman

No comments: