Tuesday 30 September 2014

Entering some 2015 events while still recovering from some of my 2014 ones!

Maybe I'm feeling abit all at sea with the near ending of my 2014 season (especially as it was the year I became a half ironman) as this evening I entered race one of the portsmouth duathlon series 15/3/15, the winchester duathlon 22/3/15, the mayday tri 4/5/15 and the polsdon lacey 10k 14/6/15!

I'm now pausing to hear if I've got a place in the London marathon 26/4/15 before I sign up for anything else. Apparently I should know soon one way or another. If unsuccessful I'll have a chance via the club ballot (lordshill road runners) but I've also got a place in the new Southampton half marathon :)

Also registration for the inaugural Dublin half ironman 9/8/15 should open soon. It'll sell out in a blink of an eye so fingers crossed I get a place. I'm utterly sold on the half ironman distance. But still hoping to do the Wisconsin IM in September 2016.

And then of course I still need to share how I found the half ironman two weekends ago - fabulous fun, loved it.

As well as the last Eastleigh aquathlon 25/9/14, I also competed in the howsc 100 sprint tri on 28/9/14. Both events were great fun.

So loads to share and I'm obviously coming out the other side of my writers block so hopefully I'll have a frenzied flurry of posts and get you all caught up.

Finally though let me update you on my recovery from the half ironman and these last few events.
Well... Let's just say I'm perfectly aware that I am a forty five year old woman.

I seem to be in a constant state of aching abit all over. Yay, the joys of being an endurance athlete :)

No comments: