Wednesday 17 January 2024

Is sick

I was so excited on Thursday 11/1 


But by 12:45om on Saturday 13/1 I was feeling pretty rough and was in bed by 3pm. It's now Wednesday 17/1, day 5 of feeling rough and day 3 of being off work.

I have a feeling I've overdone it 
Let's have a look at my step count for the last 7 days…


That's a lot of steps 
Saturday I did 10,000 steps before noon for goodness sake. Yesterday I did feel abit more human so did some chores but then I got absolutely no sleep last night hence not at work.

My recovery is amazing and you'd of thought six months since being knocked off my bike I'd be doing good. I am. But I'm still needing to sit down and rest in the middle of a 3.5k walk. I am far from where I was this time last year when I was starting to ramp up my training for the Outlaw full Ironman. 

I need to take a breath and be kind to myself.
Club La Santa really can't come soon enough!!

No comments: