Tuesday 16 January 2024

Goals for 2024

Club La Santa 26/1 - 9/2/24
Rejoin STC as a swim member March 24
Spring - Start cycling outside on my mountain bike 
By the Summer - buy a new road bike via the cycle to work scheme (and then make sure i lock my shed door!!)
Sprint triathlon 1/9/24
Ashtead 10K 15/9/24

Those are my goals
To get back to running i need to be able to walk 5k - which made me laugh as currently i can manage about 3.7km before i need to have a good sit down and my time per km is approx 13:38 so def getting quicker 
I will be walking parkrun this Saturday 20/1 so it'll be interesting to see how far i can go.

For running i need to get stronger
Ankles / Knees / Glutes
My pelvis is healed but all the muscles around it are weak 

I do feel really excited about 2024 :) 


No comments: