Monday 29 January 2024

First x3 full days at CLS

It's been awesome so far - but bloody hell it is such a different holiday than the one I'd been planning right up to 8:29pm on Saturday 15th July 2023!

 
As you can see - loads of pool based activities. 

But it's also loads less activities than I would have done - with hardly any cardio, loads more rest and absolutely no running or cycling 😟
 
However the massage today 29/1 was amazing - head, neck and shoulders. 
Plus yesterday I went for a 3.75km walk around the perimeter of club la Santa - beautiful but did have to have a little sit down rest after about 2.5km 

 The end of day 1 - stretch and relax 🤣

However, how can I begrudge the fact I'm having to do loads more water based activities?
Three 50m pools and the lagoon plus I've already done aqua jogging, deep water aqua fit and a both intermediate and advanced front crawl lesson.

I'll gently build up my endurance and just keep doing more and more. 

How am I feeling? Any pains?
So far so good
Groin slightly sore but the rest of my soreness is due to being active which is wonderful 


No comments: