Tuesday 26 September 2023

Epic step count!

Okay, I did have to have a little nap this afternoon but holy smokes my step count today is 8,984!!!

I'm also down to comfortably managing to only have pain meds 3 times a day. My round trip to the Quays this evening was about 30mins after I took my 2nd load of meds today 🤗 I thought I could manage with just two lots but then realised I was flagging and sore and wanted to get the car passes. No need to be martyred about it 

Also it looks like my km/hr speed is nearly 3km/hr when I'm not tired and/or in pain so that's brilliant xx


I did gloat about this on Facebook and added pics and videos

Here's the text and as you can see I've managed to squeeze in a few more steps since posting xx


'This last week has felt normal.  

Went to The MAST last Tuesday to watch films of the oceans with Karyn and Shaz, went round to Jenny Penney's for lunch on Wednesday, went up to the track Thursday to give out a car pass to an STC club mate, met Katherine for lunch at Solent on Friday, was away for the weekend with friends in Dorset for Jenny A's birthday then yesterday up to Annabel's for supper 

Regular, normal stuff. 
I'm definitely feeling a lot more able to do a lot more stuff 🥰🥳 

Todays step count = 8,810 💥 IKR!! Epic!! Although I did have to have a nap this afternoon (Lisa and I walked nearly 3k this morning 😮) xx 

And check out the little videos of me walking. What a difference 10 weeks makes 
From barely able to wiggle a toe, to barely being able to walk 6 steps to now strutting about all nearly human like / hardly robotic at all. 
I feel able to see that I'll be okay soon. 
It's a good feeling to be able to have xx'

 #SlowlyCarefullyGently



No comments: