Thursday 4 April 2019

What a day!!

24hours ago I was getting hooked up to machines a part of the driving tired / semi automated car research at Bolderwood. Loved it. So tired. I found automated driving very boring!

Maybe 5/5.5 hours sleep.
10am physio Liam - doubled my weights for knee - 30kg and leg press 60kg! But I can gently start running again. Three weeks to build up but reckons the Soton half will be fine but def lakesman half.
Did 10mins on the step machine.

Update Louise about the driving experiment.

Wow. 
Rain was so hard.
Got to Watersports - gate locked. Chucking it down, high tide. Decided to just go home.
While cycling Riverside Park - face started to hurt - blinking HAIL!!!
So happy to get home.

Fell asleep in my chair.
Print room for a cuppa with Muts - so lovely to see her - we haven't seen each other for weeks.

Light bulb exploded when I got home.
HB with Suzanne - smashed it.
Food, Netflix and now bedtime. 

What a day!!!!


No comments: