Wednesday 26 July 2017

Making sure i'm getting bike stronger

Hurtbox is brilliant - i try and go at least two times a week minimum and it's def doing wonders for my cycling.

Tuesday's session was fun - trained with Rob from STC. He didnt stop once i don't think the entire hour. I however stopped alot. My legs were so tired. I'm wondering if Sunday's spectating of the Brownsea Island swim plus the early start Saturday has taken more out of me than i realised? 

Did 42k in about two and a half hours this eve with Tamsyn and Charlotte - loved it. Although some bits were so hard. Unlike at Hurtbox where if its too hard i can.just stop, out on the road you have to keep going. Bloody hell, so tough.

Am i ready for Weymouth? Good god no way.
Have i got time to get ready? Yes. Loads. Eight weeks. I can so do this :)

No comments: