Wednesday 19 July 2017

Is back on track.

Monday - LRR run leading but then needed to finish some bits and bobs for my new job.
All done :)

Tuesday - had it all planned out - swim after work then cycle to the common for strength and conditioning following by Hurtbox. The swim happened. Nine mins of strength and conditioning happened and then as the rain got more and more torrential i was like oh good god no way i'm done. 
Got even more soaked though on the cycle home. Then spent alot of the rest of the night sat in my armchair stark naked wrapped in a towel wearing my slippers with my wooly cardy and hat on. 
Needless to say i blew out Hurtbox. Aah well.

Today was so much better!
30mins on a rather flash treadmill at my new gym - Mayflower gym then over to Hurtbox for the 7-8pm session. 

Loved the run. Will def try and get on the treadmill at least two or three times a week. I'll aim to build up my running to at least an hour. Also Josh from LRR group A gave us all an amazing top tip. When using a treadmill - press the up arrow every minute so your speed goes us 0.1km/hour each time. Such an awesome tip as the treadmill run was brilliant fun. Plus the flash treadmill at my new gym had me running along to the Golden Gate Bridge which was fun.

Hurtbox was okay/fine/good. 
Lots of 80s music while chatting to Lindsey who ensured i smashed it!! Yes i did stopping and it was tough but i also had sections of keeping going and ignoring my chimp who keeps banging on about i just need to stop cos i'm knackered. 

Now thinking it's time for bed.
Such a great day :)

No comments: