Saturday 17 December 2016

The Portsmouth Coastal Marathon is tomorrow!!!

Great day :)

Tri club Christmas games swim session. Was still.pretty knackering though.

Tudor House for tea and scones.

Lots of carbon loading with pasta for lunch

Runcamp Santa run at the sports centre. 3.14km 20.31.35
Felt okay which is just as well seeing as I'm running 42km tomorrow! Ridiculous.

More pasta carb loading

Watched the 'lights on the walls' show and got final bits and bobs from lidls.

Then chilled. And sorted out what I'll need for tomorrow. I'm very excited but also a bit nervous. It's odd really if you think about it... I know I'm going to be in pain tomorrow, I'm going to hurt and there will definitely be times when I will struggle and may even burst into tears and want to give up :(

But I won't :)
But I will hurt and be in pain.
But it'll be totally worth it.

The run will be beautiful, I'm running with some of my amazing running buddies, I will love it.
And then the finish.
That'll be amazing - it always is.

Yep, I'm very excited xx

No comments: