Wednesday 21 December 2016

Day three, recovery going well!

Utterly blown away with my recovery.

I think because Monday was so busy - work from 9:30am through to 6:45pm and then met Katherine and Suzanne at the new Japanese restaurant in Bedford place - Sakura I didn't notice how I was feeling. We sunk two bottles of white and ate alot of sushi. Fab day with no time to notice how stiff and sore I was :) Also good to keep moving so hardly any seizing up but I still slapped on more deep heat Monday night.

Tuesday was the last strength and conditioning session of the year at Tauntons college with Lordshill Road Runners.
I've absolutely loved these sessions that James started back in late April early May. Then pub for a couple of spritzers with some of my lovely running buddies.

Today was equally super. Last day at work until next Wednesday. Cream tea at John Lewis and able to call it work :) XX got her Christmas pressie then Suzanne and I did Hurtbox with the lovely Lindsey.

My right calf started to feel a bit sore and I was quite tired so my ftp went from 161 to 145 then 135. Check out my report. Alot less stopping today!!

And now I'm watching The Fiddler on the Roof. Yep, feeling very content :)

No comments: