Thursday 8 December 2016

Blinking virus :(

Well... After that great weekend of parties, Christmas market, chums and training it all went horribly wrong.

Swam on Monday 28th Nov but that's been it till this evening Thursday 8th Dec. No running, cycling, racing, training. Just a bit of work and lots of feeling tired and achey and full of cold. Yes I went through to Worthing and Hove to see the girls at the weekend but no Worthing 10k and barely one glass of wine.

Basically I've been ill. And sad. And now I'm a bit worried about the Portsmouth coastal marathon as that's like in ten days!!
As in Sunday week.
Eeeep.

But today I did Hurtbox which was okay. Ant lowered my ftp to 150 so I could keep up. It was so lovely to be soaked on sweat :) I've missed that.

So who knows how I'll be on the 18th Dec. I guess I'll gently get back into training and see what happens.

No comments: