Tuesday 22 November 2016

The tolberone at Hurtbox was a killer :(

Okay, so I went to a Hurtbox session right after strength and conditioning at Tauntons but even so, the tolberone is a killer.

As you can see the first few peaks were doable but then lots of stopping! Aaah well, still an amazing workout.

And full - Carl, Angela, Suzanne, me and DonnaT. Great fun. Plus first session with coach John. I really didn't want to let him down but I just didn't have anything in my legs :(

Great session.

Strength and conditioning at Tauntons was also great fun. HIIT session - i was doing 30s/30s - 30 secs of exercise then 30secs rest. Was the only person to say that was what I was doing right at the start.

Ops day tomorrow then Runcamp at the track with LRR and a Hurtbox session afterwards. I then plan to run for three hours Thursday eve - will wear garmin so have an idea of distance. It'd be good to go at least 16miles :)

Then it's the work's Xmas do Friday, Tri club's Saturday then Xmas market with Cod and LC Sunday with Sunday roast at the Willow Tree.

Should be an awesome weekend with some exercise thrown in - swimming and a Hurtbox session Saturday.

No comments: