Wednesday 16 November 2016

Five sessions in three days!

Monday
First ever Monday night LRR session. Carol led it but I was semi involved chatting to members and running at the back.
Although there was no way I could keep up with them so probably just as well Carol asked to run at the back :)

Then cycled to the Quays for swimming. Similar to Huw's Saturday session. So glad I went.

Tuesday
Strength and conditioning at Tauntons. 8 stations, 15 secs rest between each one then 60 secs rest after each set. Did three sets.

Wednesday
LRR up at the track to celebrate it being a year since Alice did her 60 marathons in 60 days and is now s Guinness world record holder. I did s hills session. Very sociable as runners from Totton, Hardley and Hedge End also there.

Then Hurtbox session with Kelly, coached by Ant.

As you can see I was def flagging by the fifth set. I wanted to stop. But didn't so very pleased about that.

Am now so tired.
Stc running tomorrow at the track and then working in Havant Friday eve. Swimming Saturday then Gosport half marathon Sunday morning.
Fingers crossed I don't knacker myself out to much!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: