Sunday 13 November 2016

Such a fabulous week's annual leave :) Monday 7th Nov - Friday 11th Nov.

What a wonderful week off work.
Yes I did some running etc but I also went up to Ashtead to see family, drank champagne with the boys in London, had x2 breakfast dates with chums, cuddled the Smith's new baby daughter, cheered our volunteer Anjelica as she got her 100hours volunteering certificate, had a cuppa at Solent and cycled out to the Winchester south park and ride for a brick session. Yep, it's been awesome.

But how's my running been?

Utterly shattered after the Meon Valley half marathon - just couldn't face LRR Monday eve training and then Tuesday I missed S&C as off to Ashtead.

Wednesday though I did go out - ran up to the Wells estate then back to Ashtead through the common. It was wonderful - pic attached is me on Ashtead common.
Then up to London to drink two bottles of champagne with my boys :)

Thursday I went out early eve for a run as decided to run before supper so tri club running wouldn't work. Well... It was a disaster - i ran abit, then walked, then ran, then walked then had to nip to ikea because needed the loo, then walked. After 35mins I decided to call it a night and went home. My saving grace was doing about ten mins of S&C on the balcony :)

Friday - finally a lie in!!!!!
My lift to Winchester was ill so I cycled instead. Due to my lack of training this week maybe it was just as well I had to cycle as it did make me do more exercise.
The brick session was fun and we did do x3 run/cycle/run loops. Hoorah for a lift home though from Suzanne.

And then my week was over.
Luckily I still had the weekend.

No comments: