Tuesday 2 February 2016

Musings from the Moonboot

If I was a singer songwriter I'd have three hit albums by now - Rocking the Moonboot, Musings from the Moonboot and now Melancholy Moonboot. Sadly I'm not a singer songwriter so instead of a string of sold out concerts jetsetting all over the world I'm sat in my armchair listening to music and staring at my moonbooted right leg.
Siiiigh.

Physio next week and an appointment with my consultant the week after. I'm back at slimmers world and swimming at least once a week with tri club. Making small changes to try and get back into the OF&H groove.

Can I just say that being injured really sucks. Six months since Thunder Run and my over excited night-time 10k run that netted me my ruptured ligaments.

I just want to go for a run!!!!!!

** who'd of thought I'd be wishing for that a few years ago :) **

Patience. Just gotta be patient.

No comments: