Wednesday 10 February 2016

Farewell Moonboot xx

The Moonboot is no more!
It's now time for physio and rehab.

Although both physio Sam and I can't quite understand how my flippie flappy ruptured ligament could possibly have reattached itself to my ankle in these last 8 weeks. I guess we'll find out next week when I see my consultant :)

It's fabulous though to be told I can go to the gym, I can work out and even gently power walk on the treadmill. As physio Sam said, if I wasn't a sportswoman I'd manage perfectly fine without this ligament.  I'm not in pain, I can cycle and get about. However, I want to do at least one ironman, plenty more half ironmans plus more marathons. There ain't no way I'll be able to do that unless my ligament plays ball.

So I reckon it could be surgery then time off to recover while sprawled on my sofa watching Netflix.

Ideally by this time next week I'll know exactly what's going on :)

No comments: