Monday 22 February 2016

Today has been a good day

Delighted with today :)
I had a spa day with chum A for my bday and it was wonderful. Back massage and facial - I could of happily have had that treatment twice. Sooooo relaxed.

Then the gym. I sweated. I got my heart rate up. I walked briskly on the treadmill, used the machines, loved the cross trainer. Very very happy. Great luncheon. Lovely swim, sauna, steam room and kindle reading through till about 4:45pm.

No small paddles in decathlon but bumped into Pam looking at warm coats. I love bumping into mates when you're not expecting to see anyone. Makes everything so much better :)

Co-op for berries for breakfast, made Slimming World friendly supper then caught up on a bit of tivo from the weekend.

But mainly today has been about going to the gym and properly working out. So so sooooo happy.

No comments: