Monday 3 February 2014

Oops - been awhile but I have been training!

Hey there all my avid followers - all twelve or so of you. I've been a poor blogger recently but I have been training - honest!

Quick snap shot of where lizzie triathlete carter is in her training:-

Yesterday cycled about 23miles over 2hours 12mins - cycled to hedge end and back, did hill training with coach steve from tri club plus did a 21min little run with Pam round the common. Bit tired - need to work on endurance - the whole cycling for 5hours solid and making sure I don't just keel over from boredom!

Apart from that I've been a bit under the weather this week - the stationary bike has been great plus cycled to training course - 8miles round trip 4 times but not much else.

Feel alot better now and am hopeful that this week I'll get back in track with my training.

Attached is a snap of bike gang's ride last Sunday - very wet plus Suzanne's split tire - ended up having a fab impromptu long tea break at hilliers garden centre in romsey - it was as if the gang had planned it in honour of my bday weekend!!!!

Ooh and excellent news about my swimming - my stroke count is now 24-26! Amazing especially if you know it was stuck at 30-34. Absolutely delighted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I've just nominated you for the Sunshine Award: http://fatgirltoironman.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/outside-it-might-be-raining-but-ive-just-seen-a-ray-of-sunshine/

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:

Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 bloggers who you think are positive, inspirational and creative…….