Monday 25 June 2012

Monday 25th June - the day after my 10k

gosh... i did it!
1 hour 21mins. lots of running and lots of walking. was really quite hilly and very muddy - lots of slipping all over the place. and boy - running down hill is really scary. was convinced my knee / tendons were going to go snippy snap. convinced i'd hear something go ping or pop or snap. luckily nothing did but i did alot of careful walking down hill.

really enjoyed it.
debs and the girls were my support crew - although nessie did see me about 10mins into the run - was so fab to hear "lizzie" and to look up and see a good mate grinning and waving. so of course i had to stop for a hug and a kiss and a quick catch up.

got a rather snazzy medal for this race. it's heavy. love it.

I've got the 5k race for life on Sunday 8th July then the Ashtead 10k on Sunday 23rd Sept.

snaps to follow. 
link to my fundraising page below.

No comments: