Monday 2 September 2024

Body check after my first triathlon since July 2023

Okay, let's do a quick check of how I'm doing 

Tired
I slept well but I could easily sleep another few hours 

Neck abit stiff
Shoulders sore - right more than left 
Right arm bit sore 
Lower back sore 
Core bit sore 
Hips sore - left more than right 
Groin bit sore 
Thighs bit sore 

Got yoga at the new Jubilee sports centre at 1pm this afternoon and swimming at Ellingham with Charlotte and Suzanne this evening. 

I'm def sore from doing an event - 2:45 worth of PE so I would be pretty tired. I think I'm more tired than I would expect if I hadn't had the accident last year 
However I am utterly delighted that I'm physically able now to get sore from 2:45 worth of exercise 🥰

I feel very blessed xx




No comments: