Friday 2 February 2024

First week at Club La Santa done!!!!

Day 7 
What a difference a week makes. I was so cautious and anxious about what I'd be able to do and now, one week later - I feel so much more confidence in myself 

Swimming every day
On the stationary bike everyday 
Aqua jogging and or aqua fit every day 
Walking at least 9,000 steps a day - I have upped my goal from 7,500 to 10,000 steps a day 
Also increasing my land based activities although I cancelled a body balance session this morning as we moved apartments 

So feeling very positive 
I am sore - small of my back and groin area but not in any pain so reckon it's just my body getting used to doing more. Will book another massage this weekend. 

Physio Emily said in December my pelvis was healed, I just needed to strengthen all those muscles around the pelvis. I finally feel in the head space to do this 

Not sure when my accident physio will kick in, it was approved 9th Nov but it then took 8 weeks to have my assessment so I'm not holding my breath but it would be good to get more targeted support.

But basically I'm feeling very positive as I head into week 2 at Club La Santa 



No comments: