Monday 5 February 2024

Couldn’t do run school

I went to Running School as I thought I'd be able to do it. 
The warm up was 2 laps of the track
I went for a walk instead 
The walk was brilliant- 5k round the lagoon and over to look at the waves, but it would have been nice to have done the running session 


So today:

Breakfast 
Not running school - 5k walk instead - bumped into Vik which was Nice
We have a lolly back at CLS
20mins on the stationary bike
Lunch
2pm - 50min wellness massage - was amazing
Finished book on the sun loungers round the leisure pools
Open water swim with Vik, A and Ali in the lagoon. Managed 18mins
Was cold but also loved it - still haven't decided if doing the open water swim session Thursday morning 
Read while vik made curry
Quirckle with Ali

Another fabulous day 
It's funny because it has been a fabulous day, loved my 5k walk but I was so sad that I just couldn't do the running school session. Was there 1minute and I'm like - nope, can't do it ☹️






No comments: