Saturday 29 June 2019

Still recovering :)

This time two weeks ago I was in my awesome bedroom at Greta Hall having a quiet melt down about the lakesman half IM. Two weeks later I'm sprawled on my bed, listening to magic, about to go turn out lights as up at 5:15 tomorrow morning.
What a difference two weeks makes :)

Still in recovery eating loads of crap.
Have written out my 'training' calendar through to October but will do till Xmas and the Portsmouth Coastal Marathon. So excited about the second half of this year. A real running feel but also lots of cycling 

Thursday was jet washing and got awful awful sunburn. Met Leanne at Brewhouse for food. Then popped to the track to give car passes out.

Friday - HB then off to Bulieau with Charlotte. Approx 42km in about 2:20 - average km/h was 19km/h.
I'd like my average social ride km/h to get to 25... So plenty to work on!!
Friday eve - Unity brewing co with Muts, Simon and Caroline. Muts and I sunk a bottle of wine. Out till 9!!!!
Then remembered tri club car passes! Eeeeep.

Today at JSC 6:45-3pm
Didn't run. Didn't swim. Didn't go to the gym. Def still recovering.
Running with Shaz tomorrow after work. Let's see how long we last!

No comments: