Sunday 10 February 2019

31k ride in the forest - love my new bike :)

We were a bit concerned with the weather but in the end it hardly rained at all, the sun came out and it was cold but not silly windy.

Jenny and I managed 31km in 1:37
I'm happy with that as we're only going to get faster. Currently that's the speed I was at with Weymouth 70.3 back in Sept 2017. Approx 20km/ph
I need to up that to at least 23km/ph. I think that's very doable. That would be a sub 4hour bike leg. 

Used Jenny's hose pipe to clean off  the bike. I need to get into that habit!!

Am tired but def feeling good about my cycling. 

Needless to say - I'll  be getting a new helmet soon :)

 

1 comment:

Jerold said...

Is not about jumping from one relationship to the other, when you find a true love do everything you can to keep it going because heartbreak can make you lose your mind and unfocused in life. I have experience it and I know how it feels to lose someone you love to somebody else, let me tell you about myself, I got married to a man I love but something happened and we got separated I at first I thought I could coupe but as times goes by, I find out I could not then I realize I needed help to fix my relationship with my husband again that is how I got to know about Dr Ekpen the spell caster who helped me to cast a love spell to get my husband to love me again. In case you are having challenges in your marriage/relationship you can contact Dr Ekpen today to help via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218.