Friday 16 September 2016

Ran yesterday eve - first time since The Half

Monday and Tuesday after the New Forest Half - forget it, there was no way I was going to be doing any running. Plus everything I read said to rest :)

Wednesday I would have gone up to the track for Gary's LRR intervals session but went instead to the Winchester Science Centre with Vik and B for a talk on the Northern Lights.

Thursday while emailing Dave about the Packers / Bengals start to the season I suddenly realised I had to go for a run before I got to settled on the sofa. So I got changed and went out for 30mins. I ended up.running past the stadium, didn't realise it was our Europa league fixture so I did jog past alot of Saints and I think slSparta fans. Was warm and humid but so happy to be out running.

Home, stretches, shower, food, TV, bed. A great evening.
Oh and I also signed up.for the run leader course in Abingdon in October so I'll be able.to lead runs for my running club LRR.

Today I mainly worked, ate tea and watched TV. Quite knackered. Worked out I've worked 43 hours this week. No wonder I'm a tad pooped.

Ashtead 10k this weekend. Can't wait. Hoping for a sub 70mins but we'll see how it goes :)

No comments: