Monday 30 May 2016

Laying down some foundations for the next six months...

Night 2 of no mobile in my bedroom. Alarm clock sorted so I can't use the old "but my phone's my alarm clock" excuse.

It's also nearly bedtime - as long as I don't read too much of Dawn French's autobiography it could be lights out by 11pm.

Today I did my training plan for June and July which will take me up to the start of my marathon training starting August 1st. June is mainly tri club swimming and running, RR10s, Hurtbox, LRR new strength and conditioning session, the Polsedon Lacey 10k and marshalling the Lordshill 10k. I'm also umming and aaahring about the Solstice runway 5k at 6am on Sunday 26th June. I'm very tempted.

Plus I do need to try and get a grip on my chocolate habit. Let's just say a Mars bar, a packet of Walker's cheese and onion crisps and a large bar of Cadbury's were all consumed by yours truly today. I'm weak and I love snacking :(

Tubbytastic lizzie lou needs to get a handle on this though as I currently have about ten items of clothing that don't make me look like "the only gay in the village".

Siiiigh.

No comments: