Sunday 29 November 2015

Trying to turn my frown upside down :)

Well... It's day five of rocking the boot, only got another five and a bit weeks to go. Yay.

Ankle is now sore but I reckon that's because it's having to spend most of each day encased and immobilized. Fingers crossed those right ankle ligaments have their healing hats firmly on!

Needless to say I am a tad sad about all this even though I do now have some fab stickers that are absolutely rocking the boot :)

I need to lose weight as I'm back up to my pre fat club weight from way back in April 2012. Not exercising and eating shed loads of chocolate (a quarter of a chocolate cake today) is causing lizzie lou to expand expand expand :(

I absolutely need to sit down and write myself a five week boot training plan that includes the crucial fourth discipline for all triathletes - nutrition.

Watch this space...

No comments: