Saturday 21 November 2015

Will the Spirit of Triathlon be given the all clear Tuesday????

I gave the trophy back a few weeks ago at the tri club committee mtg as it'll be awarded to our club's next spirit of triathlon next Saturday evening.
And fyi - I've absolutely loved having the trophy, and loved being Southampton Tri club's Spirit of Triathlon 2014 :)

Although the spirit of triathlon had been somewhat deflated these last few months dues to right ankle ligament damage :(
However, it's MRI results day on Tuesday with my consultant Dr.Flood. Fingers crossed for good news...

I'm hoping for "Ms.Carter, get thee to the running track and get back into your training".

So I'm feeling quietly optimistic. Haven't run since the end of July - although we did run for the train last Saturday in Winchester after a fab night Bandeoke-ing for Parkinson's with Daisy and the Wedding Toasters. Plus ankle feels okay and I've been doing my exercises from physio Sam when I remember.

Will of course keep you all posted. Really hope it's good news. I've got a lot of running and events next year starting  with the brighton half marathon on Sunday 28/2/16.
I really do need to start training.

No comments: