Monday 25 May 2015

And now it's nearly June!

What an amazing month. This time four weeks ago I'd just run my first marathon, then I did the Winchester MayDay sprint triathlon and went on holiday to Holland with Katherine and Suzanne where we cycled approx 350km in four days. I then ran the 5k run for Suzanne at the Shaftsbury sprint triathlon last Sunday and then got ill.  Boo.

Today I was support crew /head cheerleader at Eton Dorney for Stu's 5k wetsuit and Katherine's 5k non wetsuit swim and Tamsyn's 3k wetsuit swim. Amazing fun. And this evening I've watched tv and eaten a bar of Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate.

I've finally done my Twin Cities marathon plan for the 4th October, so  I guess it's nearly time to start actioning it.

With my mantra of 20lbs 5months and armed with my six A4 sheets of paper that contain my marathon plan, Operation Fit and Healthy is about to re-swing into action.

Wahoooooooo!!!!!

And now it's bedtime.
Absolutely cream crackered. Been up since 5:30am and now it's nearly 10pm.

Runcamp tomorrow,  maybe Lordshill Road Runners training Wednesday and perhaps checking out the 8:30pm tri club swim at Oaklands Pool Thursday evening.

And so gentle blog readers of mine... Lizzie Lou Carter gently eases into *drum roll please*

MARATHONLIZ - part two :)

No comments: