Friday 20 March 2015

You tube video of the course.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmabgZ_0SbU

This is a time lapse video of the London marathon.

It's a really long way!!!!!

I'm now gutted I've missed four weeks of training mid Feb to mid March due to illness and injury. Eeeeeeeeeeep.

I'm also now wondering if I need to take my A-Z so I can see on the map where we're running. I love being able to visualise where I am :)

Oh and check out my new running vest all badged up for No Limits.

I'm thinking I may take the vest to a sign shop and get my name printed on the front. I'm going to need as many people as possible yelling out "dig in Liz" or "turn that frown upside down Liz" or maybe even just one of the classics such as "go  Liz go" "Liz!!!!!!" "well done Liz".

Thinking parkrun tomorrow.

No comments: