Sunday 8 March 2015

Right calf still not right. Not getting stressed about it though.

Three weeks since my last long run of 12 miles along the worthing seafront.

Fab run then succumbed to this virus that's going around and then managed to do something to my right calf two weeks ago while running round the track. Massage last Thursday - lovely, but still not right so didn't take trainers to London so have done nothing this weekend except tri club Saturday morning and 25km cycling before catching train to London. Walked about 2 hours today but that's it. Not what you'd be hoping to be doing seven weeks  out from first ever marathon.

The only thing we've got going though is that the marathon is London. Like I'm not gonna finish if I can at least walk!!!!

So feeling remarkably chipper about it all even if I haven't done much running :)

No comments: