Monday 30 March 2015

Need to do at least 18 miles...

Okay, I reckon I need to get do an 18-21miles run this week. I'm just under 4 weeks away from.marathon and I think I need to do a major long run.

This time though I won't stop for a comfort break and end up chatting with colleagues for over half an hour. Think that ceased me up and made the end of the long run last Thursday really really hard!!

Also need to nail.down my nutrition otherwise I'll start getting major snack anxiety. The food at the half ironman was amazing. So much food. I was in heaven. No such picnics in London though :( I've got to take all my snacks plus make sure all chums who I might see have snacks on them.

Tri club - easy swim 400m 9:44.67 - just loving how amazing my swimming is, especially if you remember just how crap I was.

Magic mile tomorrow then at least 18 on Wednesday.  Will keep you all posted.

www.everyclick.com/marathonliz

No comments: