Thursday 26 March 2015

13.4miles in 180mins - just gotta do that twice when I'm up in London 26/3/15!

Well... I can certainly do 13miles but can I do 26??? This evening I couldn't have but fingers crossed in just over 4 weeks I can :)

However I had such a fabulous run this evening. I had two bathroom breaks - white swan pub so had a full fat coke as well, and then popped into Sholing no limits as colleagues were still there.

So much traffic due to the horrific M27 accident earlier today. I don't think I've ever seen such gridlock. Botley road was bumper to bumper along it's entire length. Really glad I didn't have to drive in it. Felt rather smug jogging past everyone.

I've slapped on a lot of deep heat on both legs, it'll be interesting to see how I feel tomorrow morning as speed of recovery is I think a good indication of how ready you are. I'm hoping I'll be fine.

Yes I'm tired. Yes my legs ache. Yes my feet are a bit tender. But wow, great run! I just kept going. Didn't know where I was exactly during big chunks of the run but I thourally enjoyed exploring the city.

Running really is brilliant fun.

No comments: