Sunday 8 February 2015

Onto page three of my five page training plan :)

Walked alot today and did tomorrow's 40mins run as doing today's long run tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to it as it'll be my first run of over ten miles since the half ironman way back in September 2014.

It'll also give me a really good idea as to where I am in my training. I know that London will mainly by photos, whooping, smiling, waving, jogging, chatting, walking, bit of running and maybe round within 5 and a half hours but I do still need to have a good level of fitness as I need to recover well and quickly! I'm doing the winchester sprint mayday tri the following Monday then three days later off on a cycling holiday with the girls S&K to holland so really need to be able to keep up with them as I don't speak a word of Dutch.

I'm thinking I may need to get a couple of phrases down pat.

"have you seen two cyclists pass by recently and if yes which way did they go?"

Or

"have you any idea where in holland we are please?"

So I really must keep going with operation marathon fit and healthy for another three sheets (this one plus two more)

Oh and I must stop buying big bars of yummy galaxy chocolate even if they are only £1.00 as I'm desperately trying to lose 20lbs and copious bars of galaxy chocolate are so not helping!!!!!!!

No comments: