Saturday 21 February 2015

Absolutely cream crackered

Hmmmmm...  I'm exhausted. I think I've over done it plus caught some bugs from dear work colleagues. Basically I did my amazing 12miles run last Sunday and have done nothing since.

Just so tired. Didn't go swimming Monday eve, runcamp Tuesday eve, didn't run Thursday or stationery bike Friday or swimming this morning. All I've done is work, sleep and then called in sick yesterday and slept some more. Siiiigh.

Mate claire who's done the London marathon a few times gave me some excellent advice. Rest, don't push it and relax about London as you'll finish it no problem. All very true. Even if I end up walk jogging the last 10miles I'll finish it. It's the twin cities one in October that I need to worry about as that one has a cut off time :)

So complete rest.
Sat in comfy chair watching nfl combine on gamepass. Will have a drink this eve and then eye test tomorrow.

All good.

www.everyclick.com/marathonliz

No comments: