Thursday 26 February 2015

And she's back! With LCMS plans afoot.

Swam on Monday, Runcamp Tuesday, right calf went pop, hobbled about on Wednesday and Thursday. Operation fit  and healthy is back on track - kinda...

Birmingham this weekend so will take my PE kit but how much I do is anyone's guess. Am also taking my parkrun barcode with me just in case I'm feeling up for a 5k jaunt.

I've also been thinking about how I can knock time off my marathon time without actually doing any training.

Answer = lose some weight :)

With this in mind and the fact that today marks exactly two months to the Virgin London Marathon, I will be throughout March, losing weight via LCMS. Low Calorie March Snacking.

LCMS is very simple. I am aiming throughout the month of March to limit my snacking to under 100 calories a snack. I am cautiously optimistic of success although one does have to bare (bear?) in mind that chums did and still  do call me "tenguin" for a reason :)

No comments: