Friday 26 December 2014

#S4LTM - searching for lizzie's training mojo

Well... It's now boxing day, I'm sat in my  sister's kitchen, brother in law is sorting out luncheon and I'm still not sure where my training mojo is :(

Tomorrow I plan to go for a run. My calf did go pop last Saturday at parkrun so I'm not going to run if it hurts but I'd like to check out Run to Live's new premises in Leatherhead so plan to run /jog there - mabes 2miles

I'm also contemplating reinstating NJJ - although this time it'll be No Junk January.

My January key goals are:
1. Lose some weight.
2. Focus on S&C
3. Get consistent with my training

Although mabes number one should be to actually start my training plan.  Monday 5th January - if I can report a 30mins run before work and tri club swimming in the evening, then gentle blog readers of mine, you will know that lizzie lou "marathon" carter is back on track.

So excited.
Two marathons in 2015.
Wahoooooooo.
It's going to be brilliant fun :)

Oh and pic is me in my kitchen by my 2014 medals.
2015 is gonna be just as fabulous.
I LOVE being a triathlete x

No comments: