Monday 1 December 2014

The spirit of triathlon resides in me!!!!

Southampton tri clubs Xmas meal last night - Sat 29/12/14 and guess who got the Tim Wilks Trophy 🏆???

ME :)

It's given to the club member who has, in the opinion of the committee, embodied the spirit of triathlon the most in the past year. Steve Cooke, last year's winner was introducing this year's recipient... I started to recognise maybe me when steve said they were always smiling ☺,  then said they help the committee - I'm doing the car passes... I was starting to think oooh it could be me.

And then steve started to talk about the recipient's unique nutrition plan and I knew it was me. How absolutely fantastic. The perfect end to a wonderful season.  I am soooooo chuffed x

Was a great eve for tri buddies Tamsyn and James who both got best new triathlete - female and male.
A great evening had by all :)

I haven't quite got my training mojo back but I'm confident it'll be soon. I've got two marathons nextvyesr to train for!

No comments: