Monday 18 August 2014

August update :)

Gosh, nmja-ewt has been kinda okay... This weekend just gone did include a ginourmous slab of chocolate fudge cake, tootis yummy ice cream and a bag of those Cadburys solid chocolate eggs but other than that it's all going A-Okay!

Half ironman training since the iow holiday *just reaches for training log book*

Monday 11/8 - went for a run round ocean village before work then drank shed loads of prosecco with dear friends who I've known over 33 years.

Tuesday 12/8 another run before work, stationary bike and boxing

Wednesday 13/8 stationary bike and tri club at the uni pool

Thursday 14/8 run with Vik before work

Friday 15/8 another run before work

Saturday 16/8 parkrun 30.53 then boxing. Worthing in the afternoon meeting up with college mates - ginourmous chocolate fudge cake was consumed here.

Sunday 17/8 OMG I needed a rest day big time. Utterly exhausted. Barely able to walk. Tootis ice cream and then chocolate eggs consumed in the evening.

Monday 18/8 tri club this evening was fab. Did about 1850m in the session - felt good plus wasn't bored out of my tits with the swimming. I'm not quite at the swimming is an active meditation for me yet but I've def moved on from god I'm bored bored bored soooooo bored with it.

And now I'm watching a bit of telly :)

Oh and I think I may go to the gym tomorrow morning...

http://www.everyclick.com/halfanironman

2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

I love your updates, Liz - please keep writing them! Sounds like your training has stepped up a level. Well done! :-)

Charityadviser said...

Great update.Love your eating/training regime. Mr C