Monday 1 July 2013

What's next?

That's a very good question...

Usual training of tri club swimming twice a week and run camp weekly.

13/7 is the 6 ferries 100k bike ride and 14/7 is the race for life 10k.

1st Sept - not sure but possibly the Weymouth tri

10th Sept LRR mile series

14th Sept - some 5k in Brighton where you get powder paint thrown at you - I have no idea what it is - apparently these runs are jolly popular in the States.

22nd Sept is the Ashtead 10k

Then I'm off to America.

I have signed up for the Brighton half marathon 16th Feb 2014. Not sure of I'll actually do it but it'll give me a good focus for strengthening my core so my knee is strong enough to make it round 13miles.

I need to have a proper think and make some plans. I will of course keep you all posted.

No comments: