Thursday 16 June 2011

Month 2 day 16

operation fit and healthy is heading across the pond tomorrow. before we look forward lets just look back to day 1 of 182... have i lost 7lbs?

well... muscle of course weighs more than fat so although i've only lost 3lbs i've prob put on at least 4lbs of muscle so that means my net loss is 7lbs.

wahoooooo
  • goal one = a success

i now need a new goal.
  • goal two - to not put on more than 7lbs in the states.
okay - lets see how that pans out... i have packed my packers helmet & my bright orange cycling top, sports bra and running shoes, so i'm feeling pretty positive

NB - my next post will be made from america. i will try to remember i'm british but i can't promise that a little bit of americana doesn't pop out during my next 25 posts

 zero uk posts now until tuesday 12th july x

No comments: